Service: Campbellford Branch 103
|Description||* Service club for veterans and their families, Legion members, and the community at large. |
* Donations to charities, youth and other community organizations including Cadet Corps.
* Sponsors minor hockey, baseball and soccer.
* Branch sports leagues including Snooker, 8 Ball, Darts, Horeshoes.
* Rental facilities: Fully Licensed Banquet Hall & Kitchen; Small Meeting Room; Vimy Lounge for small receptions, formal functions, meetings. Licensed Patio.
* Special Events/Dances/Sunday Afternoon Music Jams.
* Clubroom & Bar.
|Hours||Mon 11:30 am-6 pm * Tue-Sat 11:30 am-close * Sun 1 pm-close Hours may vary with entertainment/special events.|
|Areas Served||Trent Hills|
|Eligibility||Ages: 19 year(s) and up |
Veterans and their relatives, members of the public
|Application||Contact Shirley Preston for membership information 705-653-2450|
|Address and Location|
|Address & Map|
34 Bridge St W
View Google Map
|Intersection||Grand Rd and Bridge St|
|Office Phone||General Infornmation/Club Room/Room Rentals: 705-653-2450|
|Primary Contact||Sharon Hay, President; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Reg Gordon, 1st Vice President/Training & Organizational Development Chairman|
|Alternate Executive||Dave Mixon, 2nd Vice President/Veterans/Seniors Service Officer|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 793 |
Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0