|Record #: ALL0335||Last Modified: 28 Feb 2018||Last Full Update: 17 Oct 2017|
|Description (Service)||Provide access to a library collection of physical and digital resources.
* Community Garden
* Kitchen Library
* Maker Area with 3D printer and Vinyl printer
* Books & Audiobooks for toddlers, children, youth, and adults
* electronic resources and e-books available through our website
* free internet access and wireless (wifi) with adult and junior internet stations.
* book clubs
Seed Library: Borrow seeds using your library card.
At the end of the growing season you may save and return some seeds to the library.
Kitchen Library: Lending collection of kitchen tools and appliances to borrow on your library card.
Donations of kitchen items are accepted at both Angus and Thornton branches.
* Storytime for preschool children
* Summer Reading Program for children age 3 to 12 years
* For more kids program check out Kid Zone on website
Young Adult Programs
* Teen Event Committee (TEC) * On website and Facebook
* Lifelong Learning with seminars on a variety of topics
* Homebound Library Service
* Hobbie Circle Drop in Mon from 6 pm-7:45 pm
The AfterSchool program
* JUMP! After School Program * See website for eligibility
Local artist talents displayed at library.
|Hours||Mon-Thu 10 am-8 pm * Fri, Sat 10 am-5 pm|
|Areas Served||Essa ; Essa Township, with free service agreements with Clearview, Springwater, Adjala-Tosorontio, Base Borden and Innisfil|
|Application||Registration is free with proof of residency in Essa and for Base Borden military|
|Fees||Membership ; None - for Essa residents (including Base Borden) and Innisfil ; No Membership fee for residents of Essa (including Base Borden) as well as residents of Adjala-Tosorontio, Clearview, Innisfil and Springwater * Membership - $30/yr per family for non-residents.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Attached to Nottawasaga Pines Secondary School|
|Located In Community||Angus|
|Address & Map||
8505 County Road 10, Unit 1
Angus, ON L0M 1B1
View Google Map
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Laura Wark, Chief Executive Officer; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Glenda Newbatt, Manager of Public Service|
|Mailing Address||8505 County Rd 10, Unit 1
Angus, ON L0M 1B1