Horseless Carriage Museum (The)

Description (Service) The Horseless Carriage Museum is a private,non-funded, not-for-profit museum specializing in turn-of-the century technological and mechanical antiquities. We feature five of the oldest running vehicles, (the oldest being a 1899 Stanley Steam Car) and the oldest running 1895 Sawyer and Massey steam traction engine. The museum has expanded to include an 1890's General Store and a demonstration of mechanical music machines. 
Group tours and bus tours welcome. Tours takes aproximately one hour. Please call ahead.
Service Details
Hours 10 am-4 pm daily. Please call ahead for hours of operation
Dates May-October. Weather permitting.
Areas Served Kawartha Lakes
Eligibility No restrictions * Parents and/or guardians must take responsibility for young children.
Application No
Languages English
Fees Admission - $5.00 per person as minimum admission by donation
Address and Location
Located In Community Fenelon Falls
Address & Map
1427 County Road 8, RR 3
Fenelon Falls, ON K0M 1N0
Intersection County Rd 8 at Providence Rd. and Stinson's Bay Rd;
Physical Access Fully Accessible - Entrance, Parking
Contact Information
Office Phone 705-738-9576
Primary Contact Evelyn Bennett, Co-owner, The Horseless Carriage Museum; Phone: 705-738-9576; Email:
Alternate Contact Phyllis Hayashi, Worker, The Horseless Carriage Museum; Phone: 705-738-9576
Primary Executive Richard Bennett, Owner, Curator, The Horseless Carriage Museum; Phone: 705-738-9576; Email:
Mailing Address c/o Richard and Evelyn Bennett 
1427 County Rd 8 RR3 
Fenelon Falls, ON K0M 1N0