Animal Cruelty Complaints

Description (Service) Grey Bruce SPCA in Hanover has closed; there is no local OSPCA location in Grey or Bruce.  
For animal cruelty complaints of abuse or neglect, the Ontario SPCA has a 24/7 animal abuse hotline for Ontario. Call to report incidents of animals in distress or locked in vehicles and officers will be dispatched (provide as many details as possible, including the type of cruelty witnessed, the date of the incident, where it took place and who was involved). All information remains confidential.  
Municipal law enforcement is not responsible for the removal of nuisance wildlife (ie, skunks, racoons); this is the responsibility of the home owner * for more information or to report a missing or stray cat or dog please call your municipal animal control officer 
Contact the Ontario Farm Animal Care Helpline to assist farmers who are unwilling or unable to maintain acceptable conditions for their farm animals (or if you are a farmer experiencing difficulties) and concerns will be relayed to the appropriate group. Phone: 519-837-1326
Service Details
Hours Vary, call for details
Areas Served Bruce County ; Grey County
Eligibility No restrictions
Application Call for information
Languages English
Fees None
Address and Location
Located In Community Central Ontario
Physical Access Not Applicable
Contact Information
Office Phone 24 hr reporting animal abuse or neglect Ontario wide 310-7722 (310-SPCA)
Toll Free Phone 1-888-668-7722 ext 327
Social Media Facebook Facebook:
Twitter Twitter:

Agency Overview