Canadian Institute of Management
Site: Head Office
|Record #: CWD1216||Last Modified: 01 Mar 2021||Last Full Update: 18 Jun 2019|
|Description (Service)||Acts as a voice of Canada’s Chartered Managers by advancing management and leadership excellence through education, certification, and professional development.
Mission: To be a leading, progressive professional association that supports Canada’s Chartered Managers.
Academic programs include:
* The Supervisory Management Program (CSM) is a 4-course introductory academic program that provides the opportunity to move into the management field. These courses can be applied to the CMP.
* The Chartered Management Program (CMP) is a rigorous 8-course academic program that provides the foundation to earn your C.I.M. or C.Mgr. designation and offers the flexibility to complete the process while developing your management and leadership skills.
* The Global MBA in collaboration with the University of London (UK), offering a dual credential program from two of the world's leading institutions.
* individual distance education courses to professional designation
* professional development and mentorship in management
* professional designations: "Certified in Management" (C.I.M.), and "Chartered Manager" (C.Mgr.)
|Hours||Office: Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm|
|Eligibility||Open to anyone interested in management designations and professional development.|
|Application||Visit website for more information|
|Fees||Program - visit website for information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Simcoe County|
|Address & Map||
80 Bradford St, Suite 311
Barrie, ON L4N 6S7
View Google Map
|Social Media|| Facebook: facebook.com/CanadianInstituteofManagement
|Primary Contact||Dr Matthew Jelavic C.Mgr, CEO; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Jennifer Tracy, Manager, Communication and Administration; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mailing Address||Box 1060
Barrie, ON L4M 5E1