|Record #: CWD2684||Last Modified: 14 May 2020||Last Full Update: 14 May 2020|
|Description (Service)||Non-profit environment education organization * involved in various community projects and offers various direct programs and services including:
* Active Safe Routes to School - assists school communities in encouraging safe and active travel to and from school.
* Home Energy Conservation Program - this program is for residents that live within the Enbridge gas distribution areas. Homeowners can receive up to $5000 in Energy Efficient renovation rebates.
* Home Reno Rebate Program - this program is for residents that live within the Union Gas distribution areas. Homeowners can receive up to $5000 in Energy Efficient renovation rebates.
* ASRTS - Active and Safe Routes to School is a program designed to assist school communities in encouraging safe and active travel to and from school.
* Depave Paradise - a project of Green Communities Canada and local partners in communities across Canada where volunteers and neighbourhoods remove unwanted pavement and plant gardens filled with native species in its place.
* Rain, Soak it Up, Slow it Down and Keep it Clean! : RAIN Community Solutions helps communities manage rain where it falls to save money, reduce flood risk, and protect our water.
* Explorations Green Day Camp
* Girlfriends and The Crew
* The Shoppe - offers sustainable local purchasing options to satisfy everyday needs.
* A Green Communities Canada organization providing home energy assessments to
determine energy-saving solutions
|Hours||Office: Mon-Fri 10 am-5 pm
Store hours: Tue-Fri 10 am-5:30 pm, Sat 10 am-5 pm
|Dates||Varies by program * call or check website|
|Areas Served||Bruce County ; Grey County ; Muskoka District ; Simcoe County|
|Eligibility||Varies dependent on program|
|Application||Call for more information|
|Fees||Call for information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Collingwood|
|Address & Map||
10138 26 Hwy
View Google Map
|Intersection||Hwy 26 and robert Ave|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-377-0551|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheEnvironmentNetwork
|Primary Contact||Kerri MacDonald, Executive Director|