Canada. Members of Parliament [Central East]

Site: Huron-Bruce Riding

Service: Federal Constituency Office - Huron-Bruce Riding - Ben Lobb MP

Record #: GBA1136
Last Modified: 20 Mar 2024
Last Full Update: 19 Mar 2024


Description (Service) Elected to represent the people in Huron-Bruce riding. Assists with federal advocacy concerns. For simple federal concerns contact 1-800-O-CANADA . Located in Goderich and Port Elgin (5101 Highway21 South Port Elgin, ON N0H 2C5 Tel: 519-832-2999)

No postage is required when mailing a letter to any Member of Parliament as long as it is a regular sized envelope. Be sure to mark MP clearly on the envelope. The MP, Prime Minister, Queen, and the Governor General will send congratulatory messages for anniversaries and birthdays. People wanting passports processed can drop them off here and get them back in about 4 weeks. If you need it sooner you must go to a passport office.

Service Details

Hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Areas Served Huron County ; South Bruce
Boundaries All of Huron County and a portion of Bruce County
Eligibility No restrictions
Residency Requirements: All of Huron County, portion of Bruce County
Application Contact
Languages English; French
Fees None

Address and Location

Located In Community Goderich
Address & Map
30 Victoria St N
Goderich, ON
Canada N7A 2R6
View MapQuest Map
Intersection Victoria St N and Newgate St
Physical Access Fully Accessible

Contact Information

Office Phone 519-524-6560, Goderich; 519-832-2999 Port Elgin; 613-995-1522 Ottawa
Toll Free Phone 1-877-524-6560, Goderich; 1-877-427-9399 Port Elgin
Fax 519-612-1141, Goderich; 519-832-2995 Port Elgin
Social Media Facebook Facebook:
Twitter Twitter:
Primary Contact Ben Lobb, Member of Parliament; Phone: 519-524-6560; Email:
Mailing Address House of Commons; 1060 Valour Building 
Ottawa, ON 
Canada K1A 0A6

Agency Overview