Grey Bruce Public Health

Service: Report A Drug Overdose, No physical location

Record #: GRE0403
Last Modified: 06 Feb 2024
Last Full Update: 02 Feb 2024


Description (Service) If someone is having a bad reaction now, call 9-1-1 and get medical help now.

Process to report unexpected and bad reactions to non-prescribed drugs in Grey and Bruce Counties. Unregulated and illegal drugs could be cut with something toxic. These reports are shared with local community partners so they can be made aware of current bad batches and inform people using drugs about the potential hazards. The reports are anonymous, do not collect any personal information and are not used by police for investigations or enforcement. For information individuals want to report to the police, call crime stoppers or a local police station.

Service Details

Hours Mon-Sun 24 hours
Areas Served Bruce County ; Grey County
Eligibility No restrictions
Application Call 2-1-1
Languages Interpretive Services - Interpreters available in 150+ languages
Fees None

Address and Location

Located In Community Owen Sound
Address & Map
Owen Sound, ON
Canada N4K 0A5
Physical Access Not applicable

Contact Information

Office Phone 2-1-1

Agency Overview

Locations for this Service