|Record #: MID0055||Last Modified: 30 Jul 2020||Last Full Update: 26 Mar 2020|
|Description (Service)||Non-profit organization offering multiple services to Francophones and Francophiles in Simcoe County.
Child and Family Services:
* Educational childcare services
* Francophone Early ON Child and Family Centres
* Mental health services for children and youth
* Summer camps
Employment and training:
* Bilingual Employment Services
* Upgrading of essential skills
* Job preparation service for young adults
Cultural and radio activities:
* Annual program of cultural events
* French radio (CFRH 88.1 - 106.7)
Tourism and catering service:
* Tourism activities (Route Champlain, Permanent exhibition of the École de la Résistance)
* Le Gosier catering service
Catalyst activities include:
* promoting the active participation of community members.
* promoting the harmonious development of the Francophone community.
* Maintaining and defending the rights of Francophone at home and abroad.
* Improving the quality of life and well-being of the Francophone community, while allowing its members to live their language, culture, identity and heritage.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Simcoe County|
|Application||Call for information|
|Languages||English - Reception ; French - Reception, Website, Interpretation, Programs, Publications|
|Fees||Program - potential fees, call for details ; Service - potential fees, call for details|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Penetanguishene|
|Address & Map||
63 Main St
Penetanguishene, ON L9M 1S8
View Google Map
|Intersection||Main St and Robert St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - via rear entrance; Parking - Accessible ; Parking - Accessible|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/lacledelabaie|
|Primary Contact||Michèlle Laurin, Director of Finances & Operations; Phone: ext 7104|
|Primary Executive||Sylvia Bernard, Executive Director; Phone: ext 7103|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 5099
Penetanguishene, ON L9M 2G3