Muskoka Watershed Council
|Record #: MUS0025||Last Modified: 13 Sep 2018||Last Full Update: 13 Sep 2018|
|Description (Service)||Projects and reports focus on reporting to the public on the health of the watersheds.
Undertaking a number of projects including:
* Reporting on the health of the watershed by developing a Watershed Report Card.
* Developing educational programs and materials to promote the importance of our watershed and good stewardship practices.
* Continuing to promote and facilitate demonstration activities.
* Advocate watershed health through well researched position papers.
* Promote best practices for watershed health.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Muskoka District|
|Application||Call for information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Bracebridge|
|Address & Map||
District of Muskoka Administration Offices
70 Pine St, 2nd Floor
Bracebridge, ON P1L 1N3
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Pine St and Sander Dr|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||705-645-2100 ext 387|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/muskokawatershedcouncil
|Primary Contact||Christy Doyle, Director of Environmental & Watershed Programs, Muskoka Watershed Council; Phone: ext 278; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Rebecca Willison, Watershed Planning Technician; Phone: ext 387; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Kevin Trimble, Chair|
|Alternate Executive||Geogg Ross, Vice Chair|