|Record #: MUS2185||Last Modified: 03 Oct 2017||Last Full Update: 03 Oct 2017|
|Description (Service)||Support to family and friends involved in caring for individuals who are disabled, chronically ill, frail or elderly.
Caregiver services include:
* education, training, information and referrals
* social/emotional support
* in-home respite services to family caregivers
* monthly caregiver and health specific support group to share helpful information and
* telephone support
* linking caregivers to other caregivers and community services
* workshops on topics of interest
* public awareness information and community presentations.
* lending library of books, articles, videos etc.
* in-service training for service providers
Assistance may be available for caregiver relief to care for someone, or ride to attend.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Muskoka District ; Parry Sound District|
|Application||Call for information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Parry Sound|
|Address & Map||
27 Forest St
Parry Sound, ON P2A 2R2
|Intersection||Forest St and Bowes St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-746-5102|
|Primary Contact||Linda Tiido, Senior's Services Manager; Phone: 888-746-5102 ext 235|
|Alternate Contact||Kelly Sawyer, Support Services Manager; Phone: 1-888-746-5102 ext 224|
|Primary Executive||Marliese Gause, CEO|