The Children's Foundation
Service: Hastings, Northumberland & Prince Edward Branch
|Record #: NLD0191||Last Modified: 15 May 2018||Last Full Update: 15 May 2018|
|Description (Service)||The Children's Foundation is the charitable arm of Highland Shores Children’s Aid.
* Support programs in the community at large as well as within the HSCA all toward the common goal of improving the quality of life for children and youth in our communities.
* Programs for families who are living in poverty who have no affiliation with HCAS.
* Programs & services aim to educate and inspire our community to effect change and to bring people and financial resources together to improve the quality of life for children and youth who are at risk.
* Some programs include; Playing For Keeps, Camps Of Hope, Family Services Care, Reach For Success Youth Awards and Sleep Baby Safe.
* Committed to improving the lives of abused, neglected and at-risk children through education, enrichment and prevention.
* Programs and Services Committee reviews applications from community-based organizations to deliver innovative programs.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Hastings County ; Northumberland County ; Prince Edward County|
|Eligibility||Families in need. Determined by the Foundation.|
|Application||Visit website, call or walk in|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
Highland Shores Children's Aid
1005 Burnham St
Cobourg, ON K9A 5J6
|Intersection||Burnham St and DePalma Dr|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||905-372-1821 ext 1258|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-267-0570|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/The-Childrens-Foundation|
|Primary Contact||Kim Lauder, Program Coordinator; Phone: (Business) 905 372-1821 ext 1258 * 905-373-6521; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Connie Reid, Executive Director, The Children's Foundation; Phone: 613-962-9292 ext 2391 * 613-242-9253; Fax: 613-966-3868; Email: email@example.com|