Service: COVID-19 Assessment Centre
|Record #: NLD0220||Last Modified: 09 Jun 2020||Last Full Update: 16 Mar 2020|
|Description (Service)||Assessment centre exclusively for novel coronavirus assessments and testing.
* Provides assessment and testing for individuals of all ages with mild symptoms.
* Located adjacent to Emergency Department. Entry via Emergency Department only.
* Visit website for self assessment tool.
* Walk-ins are accepted, but to minimize wait times and support physical distancing it is strongly recommended that you call ahead and schedule your assessment.
|Public Comments||Effective Jun 8, 2020 entry via Emergency Department entrance only.|
|Hours||Mon-Sun 8 am-8 pm
Virtual screening by phone: Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm * Sat, Sun 10 am-2 pm
|Areas Served||Alnwick/Haldimand ; Cobourg ; Cramahe ; Hamilton Township ; Port Hope (Municipality of)|
|Eligibility||* All those with at least one symptom of COVID-19, even if mild
* Asymptomatic people who think they may have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19
* Asymptomatic people who may be at risk of exposure to COVID-19 through their employment
|Application||Call to book appointment.* Walk-ins accepted, but it is recommended to call ahead to avoid long wait times.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Adjacent to Emergency Department - entry via Emergency entrance only|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
1000 DePalma Dr
Cobourg, ON K9A 5W6
|Intersection||DePalma Dr and Burnham St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|