Service: COVID-19 Assessment Centre
|Record #: NLD0220||Last Modified: 29 Sep 2020||Last Full Update: 24 Sep 2020|
|Description (Service)||Assessment centre exclusively for novel coronavirus assessments and testing.
* Provides assessment and testing for individuals of all ages.
* Located adjacent to Emergency Department. Entry via Emergency Department only.
* Visit website for self assessment tool.
* By appointment only
* Those who are not showing symptoms and are part of a vulnerable population including residents or workers in an at-risk setting such as a long-term care home, homeless shelter or other congregate setting, may also get tested for COVID-19 at a pharmacy approved to test for COVID-19 in eligible individuals. Visit covid-19 testing locations for locations.
|Public Comments||Testing by appointment only effective Sep 29, 2020|
|Hours||Mon-Sun 8 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Alnwick/Haldimand ; Cobourg ; Cramahe ; Hamilton Township ; Port Hope (Municipality of)|
|Eligibility||Local residents can schedule an appointment with the NHH COVID-19 Assessment Centre only if they:
* are showing COVID-19 symptoms
* have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by the public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app
* are a resident or worker in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by the public health unit
* are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative directed by the Ministry of Health or the Ministry of Long-Term Care.
|Application||Call to book appointment.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Adjacent to Emergency Department - entry via Emergency entrance only|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
1000 DePalma Dr
Cobourg, ON K9A 5W6
|Intersection||DePalma Dr and Burnham St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||To book appointment: 905-377-7783|