Fellowship Towers

Description (Service) Nonprofit housing complex with 106 units, * 60% of units are rent geared to income and the remaining 40% are market value units * subsidized units are available through Simcoe County Social and Community Services, Social Housing
Service Details
Hours Office: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
Areas Served Simcoe County
Eligibility For subsidized housing, must complete an application, household income will be considered.
Application For subsidized housing, submit an application form - available through Simcoe County Social Housing. Click here to link to the website page on "How to Apply" or call 705-725-7215 to have it mailed to you.
Languages English
Fees Call for information
Address and Location
Located In Community Orillia
Address & Map
250-252 Barrie Rd
Orillia, ON
View Google Map
Intersection Barrie Rd and Memorial Ave
Physical Access Fully Accessible
Contact Information
Office Phone 705-722-3700
Fax 705-722-6242
E-Mail admin@bmgmt.ca
Website https://www.bayshoreproperty.ca/rentals.php
Primary Contact Donna Gordon, Property Manager, Bayshore Property Management; Phone: ext 225
Alternate Contact Arlean Edwards, Property Manager; Phone: 705-722-3700 ext 229
Mailing Address c/o Bayshore Property Management 
PO Box 606 
Barrie, ON L4M 4V1