Hope Valley Day Camp
|Record #: PET0018||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 24 Jul 2014|
|Description (Service)||* Faith based summer camp.
* Summer day camp for boys and girls.
* Facilities include auditoriums, playgrounds, sports fields, picnic shelter, chapel and a 36' x 80' swimming pool.
* Camps run in July and August and offer a varied curriculum including Bible class, music, inspiration, team building, uplifting speakers and more.
* All lifeguards and swimming instructors are fully qualified.
* Busing is available with several stops throughout the city and outlying area, or parents can drop-off and pick up their children.
* After hour swimming lessons offered for a reasonable fee.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 9:30 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Kawartha Lakes ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 7 year(s) - 17 year(s)|
|Application||Registration in person or by mail. Registration form available on website. Register early as children who are not pre-registered are not guaranteed busing or admission.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Selwyn|
|Address & Map||
2882 Lakefield Rd
Selwyn, ON K9J 6X5
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Lakefield Road -6th Line|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Andrew Masuello, Director; Phone: 705-652-6850; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Nikki Masuello, Director; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|