|Record #: PET0095||Last Modified: 07 Dec 2017||Last Full Update: 07 Dec 2017|
|Description (Service)||Supports a safer community through prevention education, justice reform, advocacy, treatment, and aftercare services.
Programs and services include:
Community Programs and Services
- Anger Management (men)
- Healing From Within - for male survivors of sexual abuse
- Aspire Mentorship Program for young adults 17 - 25 yrs
- Community Mediation
- Youth programming (anger, substance awareness)
- We provide admin support and space for the Men Supporting Men group (run for men, by men)
Justice Programs and Services
- Restorative Justice
- Youth Court Support
- Institutional Services at Warkworth Institution
- Caring Dads Program
- Youth Pre-Charge Diversion (12-17 yrs) Extrajudicial Measures, Extrajudicial Sanctions
- Partner Assault Response
- Anger Management
* Works with community partners including police and justice services, schools, and many other community service agencies.
* Guest speakers available.
|Hours||Office: Mon-Wed 8:30 am-6:30 pm * Thu 8:30 am-4:30 pm * Fri by appointment only
Groups are held in the evening.
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 12 year(s) and up
Persons who are involved or have potential to be involved in the Criminal Justice System.
|Application||Call for details|
|Fees||Service - Sliding scale or no charge|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
305 Stewart St
Peterborough, ON K9J 3N2
View Google Map
|Intersection||Stewart St and Charlotte St|
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking accessible; ramp and automatic door at back entrance|
|Primary Contact||Diane Gallagher, Reception|
|Primary Executive||Kathy Neill, Executive Director; Email: email@example.com|