Site: Easter Seals Camp Merrywood
|Record #: PET0207||Last Modified: 23 Jun 2020||Last Full Update: 03 Nov 2015|
|Description (Service)||* Easter Seals Ontario owns and operates Merrywood Camp, an overnight summer camp for children and youth who have a physical disability.
* Activities include: sailing, swimming, kayaking, out-trips, white water rafting, sports, games, pottery, crafts and more.
* All activities are adapted to meet the needs of the campers.
* Programs offered: three 10 day sessions for children/youth age 8-18 years; one 5 day program for children 6-12 years; Family Camps for children/youth from 1-18 years with high medical needs.
* Leaders-in-Training program for youth 17-22 years. There is a 6 day Out-tripping Adventure Camp, Sports Camp and a program for young adults 19-26 years.
* Merrywood Camp is available for off-season rental.
|Hours||Office: Mon - Fri 8 am - 4 pm|
|Dates||Jun - Aug|
|Eligibility||Ages: 1 year(s) - 26 year(s)
Youth age 18-22 are eligible for the Leaders-in-Training program. GEAR-UP program is for youth 19-26 years.
Funding is only available for children/youth up to the age of 18 years.
|Application||Contact the Provincial Office for an application package or download from the website at www.eastersealscamps.org|
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available for Camps.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Lanark County|
|Address & Map||
741 Port Elmsley Rd, RR 5
Perth, ON K7H 3C7
|Intersection||Rideau Ferry Rd and Port Elmsley Rd|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||Summer: 613-267-1244
|Toll Free Phone||Provincial office: 1-800-668-6252 ext 325|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/EasterSealsON
|Primary Contact||Barbara Gray, Camp Director; Phone: 416-421-8377 ext 369; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Jacques Schryer, Site Manager, Easter Seals Camp Merrywood; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Carol Lloyd, President/CEO; Phone: (Business) 416-421-8377; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mailing Address||c/o Easter Seals Ontario, Recreation Department
1 Concorde Gate, Suite 700
Toronto, ON M3C 3N6