|Record #: PET0262||Last Modified: 27 Jul 2021||Last Full Update: 30 Jun 2021|
|Description (Service)||Providing community policing to the communities of Peterborough, Lakefield and the Township of Cavan-Monaghan.
Responsible for preservation of peace and public order, enforcement of the law, prevention of offenses against persons and properties through the mutual cooperation and understanding of the communities served.
* Police continuously educate the public and encourage the use of crime prevention strategies and proactive programs.
* Police assess the needs of victims and witnesses and refer them to other appropriate agencies.
* Offers educational programs on bullying for elementary and high schools.
* Presentations can be arranged with at least three weeks prior notice through the website, www.peterboroughpolice.com/request/a-presentation
* Meeting room available to not-for-profit organizations, call to reserve
|Hours||Admin: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * Service: Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||Cavan Monaghan ; Lakefield ; Peterborough|
|Application||Call for details|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
500 Water St
Peterborough, ON K9H 3M4
View Google Map
|Intersection||Water St and McDonnel St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||Non-emergency 705-876-1122|
|Toll Free Phone||Non-emergency 1-888-876-1122|
|TTY Phone||1-888-876-1122 ext 280|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/PtboPolice
|Primary Contact||Scott Gilbert, Chief of Police|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 2050
Peterborough, ON K9J 7Y4