|Record #: PET0262||Last Modified: 11 Nov 2020||Last Full Update: 27 Jul 2020|
|Description (Service)||Responsible for preservation of peace and public order, apprehension of offenders, enforcement of the law, prevention of offenses against persons and properties through the mutual cooperation and understanding of the communities served.
* Police continuously educate the public and encourage the use of crime prevention strategies and proactive programs.
* Police assess the needs of victims and witnesses and refer them to other appropriate agencies.
* Offers educational programs on bullying for elementary and high schools.
* Presentations can be arranged with at least three weeks prior notice through the website, www.peterboroughpolice.com/request/a-presentation
* Meeting room available to not-for-profit organizations, call to reserve
|Hours||Admin: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * Service: Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||Cavan Monaghan ; Lakefield ; Peterborough|
|Application||Call for details|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
500 Water St
Peterborough, ON K9H 3M4
View Google Map
|Intersection||Water St and McDonnel St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||Non-emergency 705-876-1122|
|Toll Free Phone||Non-emergency 1-888-876-1122|
|TTY Phone||1-888-876-1122 ext 280|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/PtboPolice
|Primary Contact||Scott Gilbert, Chief of Police|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 2050
Peterborough, ON K9J 7Y4