Military Family Support Network
|Record #: PET0302||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 15 Mar 2016|
|Description (Service)||* For military families.
* Provides services, programs, resources and information to support families who have or have had family members serving in the Canadian Armed Forces.
* Meetings facilitate moral support and sharing of feelings and experiences.
* The military family can include parents, siblings, spouses, children, grandparents, partners, aunts, uncles, cousins, family friends, and neighbours.
* Also promotes programs such as Yellow Ribbon Campaign and Morale by Mail.
* Associated with Trenton Military Family Resource Centre.
|Areas Served||Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of) ; Port Hope (Municipality of)|
|Eligibility||Military families who have had family members serving in the Canadian Armed Forces.|
|Application||Contact for details|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
Meets at Peterborough Armouries
220 Murray St
Peterborough, ON K9H 2S8
|Intersection||George St N and Murray St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Bob Mountenay, Secretary; Phone: (Residence) 705-748-4854; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Mark Freeman, Treasurer; Phone: (Residence) 705-741-3710; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Terri Mountenay, President; Phone: (Residence) 705-748-4854; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Alan McLaren, Vice-President; Phone: (Business) 705-876-7416; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|