Canada. Veterans Affairs Canada
Site: Peterborough District Office
Service: Veterans Affairs Peterborough District Office
|Record #: PET0305||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 06 Aug 2015|
|Description (Service)||* Provides services and benefits to meet the health, social, and economic needs of veterans, Canadian Forces members, retired members and their dependents.
* Services include:
- Counselling services for assessment;
- Coordinated planning to meet client needs.
* Possible benefits may include:
- War Veterans Allowance;
- Canadian Pension Commission;
- Veterans Independence Program;
- vocational, pyscho-social, and medical rehabilitation.
* Veterans may also be eligible for eyeglasses, dental care, medication coverage, and/or other medical benefits.
* Other veterans' groups such as Canadian War Veterans, Allied Veterans, Canadian Merchant Marine, RCMP, and Regular Force Veterans, may qualify for all or some of the services and benefits mentioned.
|Areas Served||Hastings County ; Kawartha Lakes ; Muskoka District ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of) ; Prince Edward County|
|Eligibility||Veterans, Canadian Forces members, retired members and their families, RCMP, other veterans.|
|Application||Call the toll-free number.|
|Languages||English ; French ; Interpretive Services - to be arranged|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Peterborough Square|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
360 George St N, Ste 300
Peterborough, ON K9H 7E7
|Intersection||George St and Charlotte St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||English 1-866-522-2122
|Mailing Address||c/o Veteran's Affairs Canada Regional Office
Bag Service 4000
Kirkland Lake, ON P2N 3P4