Douro-Dummer Seniors' Club
|Record #: PET0368||Last Modified: 05 Feb 2020||Last Full Update: 05 Feb 2020|
|Description (Service)||Social club for senior citizens.
* Meets monthly for dinner and entertainment.
* Euchre held 2nd Thursday each month
* Weekly exercise classes held Tuesday mornings spring and fall
* Last Fri of the month 12:30 pm Sep-Jun
* Dec meeting is earlier in the month - call for information.
* Sometimes meeting are in the early part of June - call for information.
|Eligibility||Ages: 55 year(s) and up
Friends of members are welcome at any age
|Application||Call for information|
|Fees||Membership - Nominal annual fee + monthly cost of dinner per meeting * Members: $12.00, Non-members: $15.00|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Douro|
|Address & Map||
Meets at Douro Community Centre
2893 Hwy 28
Douro, ON K0L 1S0
|Intersection||South Warsaw Rd and Hwy 28|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Roberta Thompson, Secretary; Phone: 705-748-0421|
|Primary Executive||Carolyn Leonard, President|
|Mailing Address||c/o Roberta Thompson, Secretary
800 Armour Rd
Peterborough, ON K9H 2A2