Site: Peterborough Branch
Service: Home and Community Care
|Record #: PET0383||Last Modified: 15 Aug 2017||Last Full Update: 20 Apr 2016|
|Description (Service)||Formerly Community Care Access Centre
Connects people with in-home and community-based health care.
* Provides information and direct access to health care providers and services to help people come home from the hospital sooner or live independently at home longer.
* Assists people to find their way through Ontario's health care system, from school children who have special health needs to seniors who need health services at home or access to a long-term care home.
* Uses expertise, in-depth assessment process, and partnerships to ensure clients receive specific care tailored to personal requirements while feeling supported throughout their entire care journey.
* Services may include nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, social work, dietetics, medical supplies and equipment as well as personal support.
* Specialized programs include acquired brain injury, convalescent care, school health support services and palliative care.
* Information and Referral Service helps link ineligible clients to alternative community services including meal delivery and transportation assistance.
* Community Education and Outreach provides presentations and information displays to community organizations.
|Public Comments||Formerly Community Care Access Centre|
|Hours||Office: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-8:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Clients must have a valid Ontario Health Card, medical needs that cannot be met on an outpatient basis, and a medical condition that can be adequately treated in the home|
|Application||Self-referral or referral (with consent) by a family member, caregiver, friend, physician or other health care professional|
|Languages||English ; French ; Interpretive Services|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||West side of Bennett's Home Furnishings building|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
700 Clonsilla Ave, Ste 202
Peterborough, ON K9J 5Y3
View Google Map
|Intersection||Clonsilla Ave / Lansdowne St W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-263-3877|
|After Hours Phone||Answering service 705-743-2212|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCentralEastCCAC
|Primary Contact||Gail Scala, Director, Communications; Phone: 905-430-3308 ext 5473; Fax: 905-444-2563; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Kathryn Ramsay, Chief Executive Officer; Phone: 905-430-3308 ext 5868; Fax: 905-444-2562; Email: email@example.com|