Lakefield Trail Stewardship Committee
|Record #: PET0465||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 07 Oct 2015|
|Description (Service)||* A group of volunteers who promote and maintain the Lakefield Trail
* Organizes events to promote healthy, outdoor activities in a safe environment.
* Ensures the preservation of the natural beauty of the Trail.
* Conducts fundraising activities such as raffles, nature walks & paddle day
* The 'Friends of the Trail' program supports Trail maintenance.
* The 'Memorial Tree & Bench Program' supports Trail maintenance.
* Pets are welcome but must be under complete control at all times.
* For a trail map, go to: http://www.selwyntownship.ca/en/discoverourtownship/Lakefield-Trail-Map.asp
|Hours||(Office hours) Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
Trail: 24/7 all year
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Application||To become a 'Friend' of the Lakefield Trail, go to www.lakefieldtrail.ca, click on the 'Friends Program', select the 'Friends' link, and click on 'Pledge Form'.|
|Fees||Donation - Occasional events have a participation fee. ; None - There is no charge to use the Lakefield Trail.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||The Lakefield Trail winds through the Village of Lakefield|
|Located In Community||Lakefield|
|Address & Map||
Township of Selwyn c/o Recreation Department
1310 Centre Line of Smith
Selwyn, ON K9J 6X5
|Intersection||Centre Line and 8th Line Smith|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Tiffany Jacobs, Parks and Recreation; Phone: ext 243|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Mary Marsden, Volunteer Coordinator; Phone: 705-652-8797; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Bruce Bellchambers, Chair, Lakefield Trail Stewardship Committee; Phone: 705-652-5115; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||David Walsh, Co-Chair; Email: email@example.com|
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 270
Bridgenorth, ON K0L 1H0