Peterborough Co-operative Homes
|Record #: PET0505||Last Modified: 08 Dec 2020||Last Full Update: 08 Dec 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 Please email any questions instead of leaving voice mail.
A not-for-profit co-operative housing community consisting of 58 townhouse units.
* 26 units are in the Applewood area (behind Kawartha Heights school) and 32 are on Chamberlain Place.
* 5 two bedroom, 52 three bedroom, 1 four bedroom.
* A limited number of units are offered on a geared-to-income basis.
* private kitchen and bathroom
* shared outdoor space
* utilities not included
* does not provide short stay or respite care
* no meals provided
* no laundry
* no housekeeping service
* no transportation to appointments
* pets welcome
* no elevator
* smoking allowed
* no social and recreational events
* no fitness equipment on site
* parking available
* additional storage is available
* snow and lawn maintenance is partially provided
|Hours||COVID19 Office temporarily closed.
Mon-Thu 9 am-1 pm
|Areas Served||Peterborough ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||All applicants are interviewed by the Member Selection Committee before being placed on waiting list for a unit
* income eligibility requirements for rent geared-to-income units
|Application||Call or visit website for information package and application form|
|Fees||Service - Rent: $500 - $999/month for 2 bedroom ; Fee assistance available for those who qualify ; assistance is provided by CMHC.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
21 Chamberlain Place
Peterborough, ON K9J 7Z5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Goodfellow Rd and Chamberlain Pl|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Janine McDonald, Co-ordinator; Email: email@example.com|