Service: Housing Resource Centre
|Record #: PET0581||Last Modified: 28 Apr 2020||Last Full Update: 04 Dec 2019|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 For service or support please phone 705-743-2272 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Helps people to find or keep their housing. All services are confidential and free.
* Provides information on rental housing and homelessness services in Peterborough City and County.
* Provides emergency financial assistance to people with low income who are struggling to pay for rent, electricity, water/sewer, mortgage, property taxes, heating costs (gas, electric, wood, oil, propane, etc), and moving costs. Please contact HRC if you have a houisng-related need that is not covered above. There is no guarantee of assistance.
* People who receive an eviction notice or are facing disconnection of utilities or heating services should call immediately for information or assistance and to determine eligibility for emergency funds.
* Produces weekly rental vacancy listings for the City and County of Peterborough on website, by email and in person in office. Free online vacancy listings for landlords.
* Provides information and assistance on how to apply for affordable and rent geared-to-income housing (subsidized, public, non-profit or co-operative)
* The Resource Room provides access to computers, internet, fax, and telephones for anyone searching for housing.
* Information on landlord and tenant rights and obligations and income support programs such as Ontario Works and Ontario Disability Support Program and referrals to related services throughout the City and County or in other areas of the province.
Housing support and counselling services are provided for people facing barriers to finding or maintaining appropriate housing.
|Hours||COVID19 Office closed to the public
Mon-Fri 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-4:30 pm
|Areas Served||Peterborough ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Anyone in need of assistance finding or maintaining housing|
|Application||Call or visit to complete intake|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Attached to Emmanuel United Church|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
540 George St N
Peterborough, ON K9H 3S2
View Google Map
|Intersection||George St N and McDonnel St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||705-743-2272 ext 207|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-274-1611 ext 207|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/CCRC.Peterborough
|Primary Contact||Annie Hedden, Manager; Phone: ext 205; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Kirsten Armbrust, Executive Director; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|