Peterborough Marina on Little Lake
|Record #: PET0645||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 05 Aug 2015|
|Description (Service)||* Offers daily, weekly, or seasonal mooring.
* Transient and cruising groups welcome.
* Can dock vessels up to 70 ft' in length.
* 80 open slips - both seasonal & transient.
* 30 and 50 amp hookups, water hook-up access, and sanitary pump-out station.
* Diesel and gas sales.
* Washroom facilities and showers.
* Laundry facilities.
* Wireless Internet.
* Family restaurant.
* Enhanced security features.
* ATM machine.
* Ice, refreshments, and snacks.
* Adjacent park with gardens, picnic tables, summer park concerts, and special events.
* Lakefront beach nearby. Pets allowed.
* Located on VHF Monitor Channel 68.
|Hours||* May 14-June 27 (follows lock schedule) Mon-Thu 8:30am-4:30pm
* Fri-Sun 8:30am-7:30pm
* June 23-September 3, Mon-Sun 8:30am-7:30pm
* September 4-October 12, Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
* Sat-Sun 8:30am-5:30pm
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||On Little Lake at Del Crary Park|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
92 George St N
Peterborough, ON K9J 3G5
|Intersection||George St N and Rink St|
|Physical Access||Unknown ; *Docks are accessible|
|Primary Contact||Don Jackson, Marina Operations Coordinator|
|Mailing Address||c/o City of Peterborough
500 George St N
Peterborough, ON K9H 3R9