Service: COVID-19 Assessment Centre
|Record #: PET0747||Last Modified: 16 Nov 2020||Last Full Update: 06 Oct 2020|
|Description (Service)||Assessment centre for testing for COVID-19.
* Currently providing medical assessments and testing for patients who have mild symptoms of COVID-19.
* Assessment available by appointment only after using the self-assessment tool at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/#q0 and then phoning 705-876-5086.
* Patients should attend the assessment centre only as directed.
* Visitors are not permitted in the COVID-19 Assessment Centre.
* No testing without an appointment
* Following assessment, patients will be directed on next steps, which may include self-monitoring instructions, returning home to self-isolate while waiting for test results, or remaining at the hospital for further assessment.
Drive through Testing If you do not have symptoms and you would like to be tested, phone 705-743-1000 to make appointment at Eastgate Memorial Park, 2150 Ashburnham Drive. Mon-Fri 10 am-5:30 pm
* Drive through is available by appointment only beginning Oct 9, 2020
* In-home testing may be arranged by calling your primary care provider or Peterborough Public Health at 705-743-1000.
* Testing is provided through a partnership among Peterborough County-City Paramedics, Peterborough Regional Health Centre and Peterborough Public Health
|Public Comments||Assessment Centre will be closed Tue, Nov 24 and reopen Wed Nov 25 at noon.|
|Hours||COVID19 Mon-Sun 8 am-4 pm * Drive through testing at Eastgate Memorial Park: Mon-Fri 10 am-5:30 pm * by appointment only|
|Areas Served||Peterborough ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Testing is available if you:
* have symptoms of COVID-19, or
* have been advised by public health that you should be tested because you were in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or
* have received exposure notification through the COVID-19 Alert app, or
* have been advised by a medical professional that testing is required prior to a procedure, or
* are required to be tested routinely, such as staff at long-term care homes or retirement homes, or
* are planning to visit a loved one indoors at a long-term care home, or
* are a student or staff member at a school who had symptoms and require a test to return to school, or
* are a traveler without symptoms and require a test to confirm that you do not have COVID-19 before travelling internationally.
|Application||Based on the results of self-assessment, contact PRHC’s COVID-19 Assessment Centre directly by phone at 705-876-5086 Mon-Sun 8 am-8 pm or complete the online SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOL to determine whether an appointment is required.
* Call 705-743-1000 to book appointment for Eastgate Memorial Park drive-through testing.
Assessments are available by appointment only after following the steps above.
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Mobile unit on west side of the main hospital building|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
1 Hospital Dr
Peterborough, ON K9J 7C6
|Intersection||Medical Dr and Hospital Dr|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||To book appointment at PRHC location: 705-876-5086
To book appointment at Eastgate Memorial Park: 705-743-1000