Site: Northcrest Arena
Service: COVID-19 Assessment Centre
|Record #: PET0907||Last Modified: 09 Mar 2021||Last Full Update: 09 Mar 2021|
|Description (Service)||Testing centre for COVID-19.
* providing COVID-19 testing (no doctor assessment) for eligible individuals by appointment only
* This testing site no longer offers drive-through testing; individuals with appointments will be asked to come inside the arena for their test
* In-home testing may be arranged by calling your primary care provider or Peterborough Public Health at 705-743-1000.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 10 am-5:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Peterborough ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Testing is available if you answer yes to one of the following:
* You are showing mild symptoms of COVID-19
* Peterborough Public Health has informed you that you have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19
* You have received a notification through the COVID-19 Alert App
* You are part of an outbreak investigation as informed by Peterborough Public Health
* You are required to be tested routinely, such as staff at long-term care and retirement homes
* You are planning an indoor visit with a loved one at a long-term care home
* You have been advised by a medical professional that testing is required prior to a procedure
* You are required to be tested before admission to a congregate setting or other facility
|Application||Call 705-876-5086 or visit website to book appointment.
Complete the Self-assessment Tool to determine whether an appointment is required.
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
100 Marina Blvd
Peterborough, ON K9L 1P8
|Intersection||Marina Blvd and Water St|
|Office Phone||Appointment booking: 705-876-5086|