Income Tax Clinics Peterborough
Site: No Physical Location
|Record #: PET0995||Last Modified: 07 Oct 2020||Last Full Update: 11 Mar 2020|
The Happy Wanderers Virtual Clinic: Starting May 28, 2020-Dec 31,2020 * Mon-Sun 9 am-5 pm * Income tax returns will be prepared via modified drop-off, phone, and email. Contact Grace Buck 705-745-4303, or firstname.lastname@example.org to make appointment for tax return drop-off.
Friends of Peterborough Clinic Income tax return preparation now available. Information can be dropped of at the office Mon-Thu 10 am-3 pm, Fri 10 am-1 pm. Information can be dropped in mail slot when office is closed. * Face masks must be worn in office. Masks available at the office. * Contact Stephen Donaldson 705-745-2830, or email@example.com for more information.
Free Income Tax Clinics for 2019 for Peterborough area residents who meet the following income criteria:
* $35,000 for a one person family
* $45,000 for a two-person family (combined income of a couple, or one adult with one child under 18 yrs)
* $47,500 for a three-person family (combined income of a couple with one child, or one adult with two children under 18 yrs)
* $50, 000 for a four-person family (combined income of a couple with two children, or one adult with three children under 18 yrs)
* $52,500 for a five-person family (combined income of a couple with 3 children, or one adult with four children under 18 yrs)
* $52,500 plus $2,500 for each additional dependent (under 18 yrs) for a family with more than five persons
* Income tax return less than $1000
The clinics that are sponsored by Canada Revenue Agency's Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) will be listed here. Check in Feb or Mar for updated information.
The Happy Wanderers - volunteers hold walk-in clinics at several locations:
* Activity Haven, 180 Barnardo Ave, Peterborough, K9H 5V3 - Wed Mar 11, Wed Apr 1, Wed Apr 8, Wed Apr 22, 2020 - first come first served 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* Royal Canadian Legion, 1550 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough, K9J 2A2 - first come first served Wed Mar 18, Wed Mar 25, 2020 - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* Cephas Church, 220 Goodfellow Rd, Peterborough, K9J 5X3 - first come first served Thu Apr 9, Fri Apr 24, 2020 - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* Mark Street Church, 90 Hunter St E, Peterborough, K9H 1G5 - Current and prior years - first come first served Mon Mar 9, Mon Mar 23, Mon Apr 6, Mon Apr 20, 2020 - 9 am-12 noon, 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* One Roof Community Centre, 99 Brock St, Peterborough, K9H 2P2 - Current and prior years - first come first served Fri Mar 20 ,Wed Apr 29, 2020 - 12:30 pm-4 pm.
* Peterborough Library, 345 Aylmer St, Peterborough, K9H 3V7 - first come first served Thu Mar 19, Mon Mar 30 - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm * Wed, Apr 15 - 1 pm-6:30 pm * Mon, Apr 27, 2020 - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* St Josephs at Fleming, 659 Brealey Dr, Peterborough K9K 2R8 - first come first served Tue Apr 14, 2020 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm
* St Giles Church, 785 Park St S, Peterborough, K9J 3T6 - first come first served Tue, Apr 128, 2020, 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
Trent Accounting Society - for students - walk-in Tue, Thu 10 am-8 pm * Fri 10 am-4 pm, Mar 10-Apr 3, 2020
1680 West Bank Dr, Peterborough, K9L 0G2
Friends Peterborough - walk-in Tue and Thu year-round - 9:30 am-2 pm
283 George St N, Peterborough, K9H 3H3 * also provides house visits for housebound clients. Contact Stephen Donaldson 705-745-2830, firstname.lastname@example.org
Salvation Army - by appointment only Mon and Wed from Mar 2- Apr 29, 2020 - 9:30 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm
219 Simcoe St, Peterborough, K9H 2H6 * contact to make an appointment 705-742-4391
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Low-income residents of Peterborough|
|Application||Contact each organization separately for more information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough (County of)|
|Physical Access||Unknown - Contact each location for accessibility information|