Income Tax Clinics Peterborough
|Record #: PET0995||Last Modified: 27 Feb 2019||Last Full Update: 27 Feb 2019|
|Description (Service)||Free Income Tax Clinics for 2019 for Peterborough area residents who meet the following income criteria:
* $35,000 for a one person family
* $45,000 for a two-person family (combined income of a couple, or one adult with one child under 18 yrs)
* $47,500 for a three-person family (combined income of a couple with one child, or one adult with two children under 18 yrs)
* $50, 000 for a four-person family (combined income of a couple with two children, or one adult with three children under 18 yrs)
* $52,500 for a five-person family (combined income of a couple with 3 children, or one adult with four children under 18 yrs)
* $52,500 plus $2,500 for each additional dependent (under 18 yrs) for a family with more than five persons
* Income tax return less than $1000
The clinics that are sponsored by Canada Revenue Agency's Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) will be listed here. Check in Feb or Mar for updated information.
The Happy Wanderers - volunteers hold walk-in clinics at several locations:
* Activity Haven, 180 Barnardo Ave, Peterborough, K9H 5V3 - Wed Mar 6, Wed Apr 3, Wed Apr 10, Mon Apr 22 - first come first served 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* Royal Canadian Legion, 1550 Lansdowne St W, Peterborough, K9J 2A2 - first come first served Wed Mar 13, Wed Mar 27 - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* Cephas Church, 220 Goodfellow Rd, Peterborough, K9J 5X3 - first come first served Thu Mar 28, Fri Apr 26, - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* Mark Street Church, 90 Hunter St E, Peterborough, K9H 1G5 - first come first served Mon Mar 18, Mon Mar 25, Mon Apr 1, Mon Apr 8 - 9 am-12 noon, 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* One Roof Community Centre, 99 Brock St, Peterborough, K9H 2P2 - first come first served Fri Mar 29 ,Fri Apr 5 - 11 am-12 noon and 1 pm-4 pm.
* Peterborough Library, 345 Aylmer St, Peterborough, K9H 3V7 - first come first served Tue Mar 19, Thu Apr 4 - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm * Wed, Apr 17 - 1 pm-7 pm * Mon, Apr 29 - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
* St Giles Church, 785 Park St S, Peterborough, K9J 3T6 - first come first served Thu, Apr 11 - 9 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm.
Friends Peterborough - walk-in Tue and Thu year-round - 9:30 am-2 pm
283 George St N, Peterborough, K9H 3H3 * also provides house visits for housebound clients. Contact Stephen Donaldson 705-745-2830, firstname.lastname@example.org
Salvation Army - by appointment only Mon and Wed from Mar 11 to Apr 29 - 9:30 am-12 noon and 1 pm-3:30 pm
219 Simcoe St, Peterborough, K9H 2H6 * contact to make an appointment 705-742-4391
Fleming College - by appointment, drop-off, walk in. Wed Mar 6, Wed Mar 13, Wed Mar 2, Wed, Mar 27, Wed Apr 3 - 11 am-3 pm. 599 Brealey Dr. Kawartha Trades and Technology Centre (KTTC) Room KT D1129.1 Peterborough ON K9J 7B1. Parking: $4/hour. Visitors can park in the Spruce parking lots. Contact Shelly York, 705-749-5530 Ext: 1227 email@example.com .
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Low-income residents of Peterborough|
|Application||Contact each organization separately for more information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough (County of)|
|Physical Access||Unknown - Contact each location for accessibility information|