|Record #: PET1144||Last Modified: 16 Jul 2018||Last Full Update: 14 Jun 2018|
|Description (Service)||ABA based Services and Supports:
* help children and youth with ASD develop skills in the areas of behavior. management/emotional regulation, communication, social/interpersonal, and daily living
* provide education to parents/caregivers on how to apply ABA strategies to help their children maintain or generalize these skills.
* involves an assessment of the child/youth's strengths and needs (may include a functional assessment of behavior).
* may be provided for 2 to 4 hours per week with some flexibility.
* involves between 2 and 6 months of service in either group or individualized sessions depending on child/youth's identified needs.
|Areas Served||Haliburton ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 17 year(s) and under
Children and youth 0-17 years (up to 18th birthday) with a written confirmation of ASD diagnosis (Autism/Autistic Disorder, Pervasive Development Disorder - Not otherwise specified, or Asperger's Disorder).
Child or youth must reside in Central East Region.
|Application||Call 1-888-454-6275 for the City of Kawartha Lakes, Haliburton, Northumberland, and Peterborough Counties.(Parents and caregivers can call directly or service providers may call on their behalf)|
|Languages||English ; American Sign Language (ASL)|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
349A George St N, Suite 303
Peterborough, ON K9H 3P9
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-616-3456|
|Primary Contact||Gail LaLiberte, Manager - Autism Intervention Programs (ABA & IBI), Tri-County Community Support Services; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Judy Burke-Byrne, Manager, Behavioural Consultation Services; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Gary Fucile|