Service: Peterborough Office
|Record #: PET1470||Last Modified: 23 Mar 2017||Last Full Update: 12 Aug 2015|
|Description (Service)||* Provides education programs
* Qualified and experienced instructors
* The majority of the programs are provided in partnership with a variety of trainers/consultants.
* Programs include full and part time studies in computer training, business/career training, driver education, and general interest.
* Full-time studies include Educational Assistant, Personal Support Worker, Animal Health Care Worker, and Microsoft Mastery.
* Has licensed daycare on site (infants to age 12) for students and community residents.
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5pm|
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Programs are eligible for Ontario Skills Development and Second Career Strategy funding to individuals who qualify for re-training.|
|Application||Contact for application.|
|Fees||Service - Nominal course/program fees|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||North of Kenner Collegiate|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
681 Monaghan Rd S
Peterborough, ON K9J 5J5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Monaghan Rd and McKellar St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-877-749-2832|
|Primary Contact||Heather Hartwick, Customer Service|
|Alternate Contact||Christa McCorquodale, Customer Service|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Tarin Lewis, Project Management Assistant|
|Primary Executive||Madelaine Currelly, CEO, Community Training & Development Centre; Phone: 905-372-9967; Fax: 905-372-9703|