Kawartha Stamp Club
|Record #: PET1736||Last Modified: 22 Aug 2019||Last Full Update: 11 Feb 2019|
|Description (Service)||* A club for all area stamp collectors - novice or experienced.
* Offers speakers, films, auctions, trading, buying and selling stamps and related stamp items, and good fellowship.
* There are always stamps and more for sale.
* Contact the club for stamp collection appraisal information
* An annual show and sale, KAPEX, is held every spring.
* Children are welcome.
* Sep-Jun second and fourth Tue of the month 6 pm-8:30 pm
* Jul, Aug second Tue of the month 6 pm-8:30 pm
* Jan and first meeting in Feb 12 noon-3 pm
* Dec second Tue of the month 12 noon-3 pm
|Dates||KAPEX show and sale: Apr 13, 2019|
|Areas Served||Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of) ; Trenton|
|Eligibility||Any stamp collector and anyone interested in learning more about stamp collecting|
|Application||No application required|
|Fees||Membership - very nominal amount for single or family|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||St. Alphonsus Knights of Columbus Hall|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
1545 Monaghan Rd
Peterborough, ON K9J 5N3
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Monaghan Rd andParkhill Rd W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - Main floor only|
|Primary Contact||Sue Scott; Phone: (Residence) 705-775-0230; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mailing Address||891 Hemlock St
Peterborough, ON K9H 6E1