Lakefield Heritage Research
|Record #: PET2034||Last Modified: 13 Nov 2017||Last Full Update: 13 Nov 2017|
|Description (Service)||Educates, informs, and promotes the heritage of the downtown of the Village of Lakefield through heritage walks and tours from May 1st to October 31st, weather permitting.
* Lectures are also available on Lakefield's history and lift lock.
* Provides assistance in genealogical searches for Lakefield, City of Peterborough, and County of Peterborough.
* Call to confirm schedule for the 30 minute walking tour of Lakefield.
* Longer tours of the village and Peterborough can be arranged with 24 hrs notice.
* Bus tours require 48 hours advance notice.
|Areas Served||Lakefield ; Peterborough|
|Application||Call to book a tour|
|Fees||Service - nominal single or family rate for walking tour - other fees vary|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Lakefield|
|Address & Map||
645 Whittaker St, Unit 10
Peterborough, ON K9H 7L5
View Google Map
|Primary Contact||Gordon Young, Editor|
|Alternate Contact||Mike Lacey, On-Line Editor, Peterborough This Week; Phone: (Business) 705-749-3383|
|Primary Executive||Terry McQuitty, Managing Editor, The Lakefield Herald Ltd.; Phone: (Business) 705-652-6594 * (Business) 1-877-652-5114; Email: email@example.com|