|Record #: PET2155||Last Modified: 14 Feb 2018||Last Full Update: 17 Jun 2015|
|Description (Service)||* A completely renovated, not-for-profit theatre/hall with flexible space that allows small audiences of 50 people or less, up to 350; with 200 tiered ixed seats and 26 fixed balcony seats.
* Main floor seating is flexible including available cabaret style tables.
* Stage is retractable.
* Offers space for music, dance, or theatrical performances as well as speaking engagements and celebrations including private parties and fundraising events.
* Licensed bar and a licensed theatre.
* Catering kitchen facilities are available for catered events.
* A Boardroom for 8-10 persons is available for community groups to meet
|Hours||Office: Mon-Fri 12noon-5 pm
* Performance and events hours vary.
|Areas Served||Peterborough (County of)|
|Application||Call or email to schedule an appointment or to book the Hall.|
|Languages||English ; French|
|Fees||Service - theatre / hall rental|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Under Peterborough's historic town clock|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
140 Charlotte St
Peterborough, ON K9J 2T6
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||George St and Charlotte St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible ; Hall has Hearing Assist System (infra-red) on request to Hall staff member.|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarketHallPerformingArtsCentre
|Primary Contact||Patricia Thorne, Operations Manager; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Contact||Riley Hoffman, Box Office & Marketing Coordinator; Email: email@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Matt Greco, Volunteer Manager; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Charles Werger, President, Board of Directors|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 282
Peterborough, ON K9J 6Y8