Site: Warsaw - Mailing Address
Service: Peterborough Regional Office
|Record #: PET2164||Last Modified: 27 May 2019||Last Full Update: 27 May 2019|
|Description (Service)||Provides the following programs and services:
* Rehabilitation Counselling: one-on-one support for individuals and families to assist with their independence in the community including service coordination, continuous support, community links, and follow-up.
* Information Services: comprehensive information for clients, families, employers, community agencies, and governments in respect to living with a spinal cord injury or physical injury.
* Peer Support : offers "someone who's been there" who can act as a mentor and role model to encourage and sustain clients through the challenges they face * matches people who are newly injured, and their family members, to people who have lived experience with a spinal cord injury, and who understnad
* Community Advocacy: assists communities to identify, reduce and eliminate barriers to full community participation and serves as a leader of education and awareness in the prevention of spinal cord injuries.
* Guest speakers for in-service training available
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm|
|Areas Served||Durham Region ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
individuals with a spinal cord injury
|Application||Call for details or visit https://sciontario.org/support-services/at-your-service/new-client-sign-up/|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Warsaw|
|Address & Map||
View Google Map
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - service and program locations are fully accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-877-422-1112 ext 821|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/299829107023637/about
|Primary Contact||Stephanie Bolton, Regional Service Coordinator|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 131
Warsaw, ON K0L 3A0