Young (Theresa), Speech and Language Services
Site: Parry Sound
|Record #: PSD0539||Last Modified: 16 Aug 2018||Last Full Update: 16 Aug 2018|
|Description (Service)||Assessment and intervention for children and adults experiencing communication challenges.
Therapeutic services for individuals with communication, speech and language development, delays and disorders.
Services to enhance communication through accent modification and English language learning.
* Improving ease of understanding speech or voice quality
* Understanding and use of language for effective communication and social interactions
* Developing reading and/or writing skills.
* Collaboration with caregivers and educators to develop strategies for daily use to improve communication in home, school and work settings.
* Education and professional development pertaining to basic daily communication strategies, speech and language development and disorders, and dual language learning (French Immersion and English as a Second Language).
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm|
|Areas Served||Parry Sound District|
|Application||Call for appointment|
|Languages||English ; Interpretive Services - Other languages in collaboration with family and/or interpretive personnel.|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Parry Sound|
|Address & Map||
3 Greenwood Cres
Pary Sound, ON P2A 2S7
|Intersection||Bowes St and Edward St|
|Primary Contact||Theresa Young, Speech-Language Pathologist M.Cl.Sc, Reg.CASLPO, SLP(C)|