Port Hope Northumberland Community Health Centre
|Record #: SHA0057||Last Modified: 07 Nov 2019||Last Full Update: 07 Nov 2019|
|Description (Service)||Offers a multi-disciplinary holistic approach to health care
* A community governed organization that provides primary health care, health promotion and community development services
* Practitioners include physicians, nurse practitioners, diabetes educators, community dietitian, dentist, dental hygienist, health promoter, counsellor and community outreach worker.
* Offers an emergency food cupboard
* Milk for Families coupons to eligible families
* Weekly hoarding support group
* GAIN Outreach Team (Geriatric Assessment and Intervention Network) - Network of coordinated health care services and partners working together to strengthen the supports and capacity of frail older adults.
|Hours||Mon, Fri 8:30 am-5 pm * Tue 7 am-5:00 pm * Wed, Thu 7 am-7pm
Food Cupboard: Thu 1:30 pm-4 pm
AGM - Jun
|Areas Served||Northumberland County|
|Eligibility||Primary care clients are those without a family physician and target groups are defined as Seniors with multiple chronic health issues, youth at risk between the ages of 12-21 years, individuals on social assistance, those with mental health or addiction diagnoses.
Diabetes education; 18 years and older with type 2 diabetes open to all local residents.
Basic dental care offered, there is a co-payment fee for this service.
GAIN Program: Frail older adults living at home or in a retirement residence with multiple complex medical problems including one or more of the following: cognitive impairment, falls or risk of falls, incontinence, decreased function, impaired mobility, multiple medications.
|Application||Call for information. All clients are required to complete a Client Information Form.
GAIN program: Call 905-885-2626 ext. 254
Visit www.porthopechc.ca/content/dental-program for dental subsidy application
|Fees||None - for primary health services|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Port Hope|
|Address & Map||
99 Toronto Rd
Port Hope, ON L1A 3S4
View MapQuest Map
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-768-2626|
|After Hours Phone||voice mail system|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Port-Hope-Community-Health-Centre/155563464478059?fref=ts|
|Primary Contact||Taryn Rennicks, Director of Corporate Services; Phone: (Business) 905-885-2626 ext 213; Fax: 905-885-2089; Email: email@example.com|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Pam MacDougall, Community Health Promoter; Phone: 905-885-2626 ext 212; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Duff Sprague, Executive Director; Phone: 905-885-2626 ext 202; Email: email@example.com|