Concert Band of Cobourg
|Record #: SHA0083||Last Modified: 24 Apr 2018||Last Full Update: 24 Apr 2018|
|Description (Service)||Semi-professional Community band and military concert band (also paramilitary).
* Brass, reed and percussion band.
* Plays regularly in Cobourg in the summertime at the band shell (Concerts in the Park).
* Performs at various concerts and tattoos across the Province and in the U.S.
* Supplies musicians to local drama groups for pit bands
* Annual events include: Remembrance Day, Concerts In The Park series at Victoria Park, Christmas Concert in Victoria Hall, Cobourg and area Santa Claus Parades, combined concerts with other area groups - Cobourg and area and Canada Day celebrations.
* Musicians are invited to come out and audition for the band
|Hours||Hours vary, call for information
Rehersals: Sep-Jun: Tue 8 pm–10 pm at Band Building
Jul-Aug: Mon 8 pm–10 pm at Band Building
|Application||Call for information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
612 D'Arcy St, N
Cobourg, ON K9A 4A9
View MapQuest Map
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||905-372-0679 (answering machine)|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/Concert-Band-of-Cobourg-1191333280959033/|
|Primary Contact||Andrew Jourard, President|
|Alternate Contact||Paul Storms, Director of Music|