Site: Port Hope Lions Club
|Record #: SHA0093||Last Modified: 14 Sep 2020||Last Full Update: 25 Aug 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 The hall can accommodate up to 50 people for a catered event indoors or 100 people for outdoor events.
Service club that supports community activities and individuals with various needs
* Sight and hearing conservation are a main focus for the club
* Individuals requesting assistance are asked to write a letter to the Club regarding their needs.
* Licensed, air conditioned hall with catering available. Kitchen facilities are available for rental for catered or non-catered events.
* The Lions Club operates the bar services. Bartenders are provided by the club.
* Hall can accommodate up to 220 people for a catered event
|Hours||Hours vary. Call for information|
|Areas Served||Port Hope (Municipality of)|
|Application||Individuals requesting assistance are asked to write a letter to the Club regarding their needs.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Lions Recreation Centre|
|Located In Community||Port Hope|
|Address & Map||
29 Thomas St
Port Hope, ON
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||Gifford St and Thomas St.|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Office Phone||Hall: 905-885-6051|
|Primary Contact||Autumn Woolsey, Lion's club Secretary; Phone: 905-269-7407; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Jennifer Deschamps, Club Treasurer; Phone: 905-885-6051|
|Primary Executive||Linnette Deschamps, President; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 193
Port Hope, ON L1A 3W3