|Record #: SHA0100||Last Modified: 08 Jun 2020||Last Full Update: 20 Jan 2020|
|Description (Service)||A safer injection/inhalation supplies program:
* Provided by PARN in partnership with the Haliburton Kawartha Pine Ridge District Health Unit (HKPRDHU) and Peterborough Public Health and other local service providers who use a harm reduction approach to reduce the spread of blood-borne infections in the Four Counties area.
* Distribute new needles and other materials for safer injection and inhalation
* Collect used needles for safe disposals.
* Provide Naloxone and Overdose Prevention Training to people at-risk of overdose
* Safer injection and safer smoking exchanges can be done in a variety of locations throughout the four county area. Visit website for listing of locations
* Outreach program provides discrete exchanges in a variety of locations through prior arrangement.
|Hours||Mon 9 am-5 pm, Tue 11:30 am-5 pm, Wed 9 am-5 pm, Thu 9 am-5 pm, Fri 9 am-5 pm|
|Areas Served||Haliburton County ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Application||Call or walk in|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Peterborough|
|Address & Map||
159 King St, Suite 302
Peterborough, ON K9J 2R8
View Google Map
|Intersection||King St and George St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-361-2895|
|Primary Contact||Carolyn King, Program Coordinator; Phone: (Business) ext 222; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Charles Shamess, Interim Executive Director, PARN; Phone: (Business) ext 203; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|