|Record #: SHA0310||Last Modified: 23 Jun 2020||Last Full Update: 28 Jan 2020|
|Description (Service)||Pinewood Centre - Women's Residential Treatment Program offers both residential and non-residential treatment programs for women with alcohol and drug abuse problems.
* A continuum of care is provided to meet the unique needs of women.
* Women can learn specific skills that will strengthen their ability to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
* This is a non-medical facility.
* Women are offered education about addictions, and early coping strategies.
* A Day Program is offered to women within commuting distance and runs Monday to Friday for 3 consecutive weeks.
|Hours||Office: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm, Residence: Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Dates||All Year (except Christmas)|
|Areas Served||Not Limited|
|Eligibility||Ages: 16 year(s) and up
Women with substance use concerns
|Application||Phone intake Referrals accepted from all sources. Self-referral is encouraged.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Second house, west side, north of Dundas St|
|Located In Community||Whitby|
|Address & Map||
118 Cochrane St
Whitby, ON L1N 5H8
|Intersection||Dundas St (County Road 2) and Cochrane St|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-881-8878|
|Primary Contact||Intake Counsellor; Phone: (Business) ext 31254|