Northumberland Community Service Order Program
|Record #: SHA0312||Last Modified: 01 Mar 2021||Last Full Update: 20 Jan 2020|
|Description (Service)||CSO Program monitors offenders ordered by the court to perform community service hours. Placement agencies are non-profit or tax based organizations. The type of activities the offender is required to participate in are those which would be performed by volunteers.
* Placement agencies are charitable or not for profit organizations throughout Northumberland County requiring volunteers
Direct Accountability Program (DAP)
* Adult diversion program.
* An alternative to prosecution for people who have been charged with minor criminal offences. Involves accused persons being held accountable through community-based sanctions.
* Stop Shop Theft Program (SSTP)- DAP participants may be required to attend the SSTP as a sanction.
|Hours||Tue-Fri 9 am-4 pm|
|Areas Served||Northumberland County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 18 year(s) and up
* Offenders ordered to perform community service hours by the court.
* Accused persons, who have been charged with minor criminal offences, referred by the Crown Attorney.
|Application||Call for information|
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
975 Elgin St W, Ste 17
Cobourg, ON K9A 5J3
View MapQuest Map
|Intersection||William St and Elgin St|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|
|Primary Contact||Kathy Travis, Executive Director|