|Record #: SHA0444||Last Modified: 26 Mar 2018||Last Full Update: 26 Mar 2018|
|Description (Service)||Regulated child care in a home-based setting for children.
* Standards set by the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 are adhered to at all times.
* Homes undergo initial Agency inspections & must have proof of current inspection by the fire department.
* The provider and all individuals residing within the provider's home who are 18 years or older must: successfully complete a Children's Aid Society Information Release and Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search; have up-to-date immunization; and sign-off on and agree to adhere to the organization's program statement, prohibitive practices and confidentiality policies.
* Licensed by the Ministry of Education.
* Regular, unscheduled visits to homes by agency ECE Consultant/Home Visitor: ensure no prohibited practices used; conduct safety checks; provide programming resources; and provide support.
|Hours||Mon-Sun full and part-time hours|
|Areas Served||Northumberland County|
|Eligibility||Home child care provider must be at least 18 years of age * Programs: children 3 weeks - 13 years|
|Application||Call or visit for registration package|
|Fees||Program ; Fee assistance available ; assistance is provided by County of Northumberland - 905-372-1003.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||2.5 blocks east of Cobourg Post Office, north side of street|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
172 Queen St
Cobourg, ON K9A 5P6
View Google Map
|Intersection||D'Arcy and Queen Streets|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible - First floor ; Partially Accessible - elevator to 2nd floor|
|Office Phone||905-372-2143 * 905-372-4525|
|Social Media||Facebook: www.facebook.com/CooksSchoolDayCareInc|
|Primary Contact||Heather A'Court RECE, ECE Consultant/Home Visitor|
|Primary Executive||Lynn Stubbings RECE, AECEO.C, Executive Director; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alternate Executive||Board of Directors; Email: email@example.com|