Service: Campbellford Office
|Record #: SHA0643||Last Modified: 08 May 2018||Last Full Update: 28 Feb 2018|
|Description (Service)||Offering physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, family counselling, augmentative communication, preschool resource teacher program, therapeutic recreation and pediatric assessments and specialized clinics.
* Therapy services and pediatric assessments for children with physical, developmental and communication needs.
* Therapy services provided at Northumberland based offices.
* Specialized services including seating/orthotics clinic, orthopedics clinic, spina bifida clinic, palato-facial management clinic offered primarily at Peterborough site.
* Parent information resources and equipment available on a loan basis.
|Areas Served||Haliburton County ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 19 year(s) and under
Children with home and community needs
|Application||* Parents can apply directly for most services
* Pediatric services require Medical Physician referral
|Languages||English ; French - Speech and language services only.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Behind Multicare Lodge and the Campbellford Hospital|
|Located In Community||Campbellford|
|Address & Map||
174 Oliver Rd
View Google Map
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking - Useable; Entrance - Useable; Washroom - Useable|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-779-9916 (Peterborough office)|
|Primary Contact||Elizabeth Carmichael, Program Manager; Phone: (Business) 905-377-0192 ext 423; Fax: 905-377-9491; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Diane Pick, Chief Executive Officer; Phone: 1-888-779-9916 ext ext 202|
|Alternate Executive||Lyn Giles, Director of Fund Development; Phone: 705-748-2337 ext 381|
|Mailing Address||Box 70
Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0