Service: Campbellford Office
|Record #: SHA0643||Last Modified: 14 Sep 2020||Last Full Update: 09 Jun 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 Office is closed. Providing virtual appointments and services. Phone messages and email checked twice/day.
Offering physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, family counselling, augmentative communication, preschool resource teacher program, therapeutic recreation and pediatric assessments and specialized clinics.
* Therapy services and pediatric assessments for children with physical, developmental and communication needs.
* Therapy services provided at Northumberland based offices.
* Specialized services including seating/orthotics clinic, orthopedics clinic, spina bifida clinic, palato-facial management clinic offered primarily at Peterborough site.
* Parent information resources and equipment available on a loan basis.
|Hours||COVID19 Office is closed to the public.
|Areas Served||Haliburton County ; Kawartha Lakes ; Northumberland County ; Peterborough (County of)|
|Eligibility||Ages: 19 year(s) and under
Children with home and community needs
|Application||* Parents can apply directly for most services
* Pediatric services require Medical Physician referral
|Languages||English ; French - Speech and language services only.|
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Behind Multicare Lodge and the Campbellford Hospital|
|Located In Community||Campbellford|
|Address & Map||
174 Oliver Rd
View Google Map
|Physical Access||Partially Accessible - Parking - Useable; Entrance - Useable; Washroom - Useable|
|Toll Free Phone||1-888-779-9916 (Peterborough office)|
|Primary Contact||Elizabeth Carmichael, Program Manager; Phone: (Business) 905-377-0192 ext 423; Fax: 905-377-9491; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Diane Pick, Chief Executive Officer; Phone: 705-748-2337 ext 202 * 1-888-779-9916 ext 202; Fax: 705-748-3526; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Executive||Darlene Callan, Director of Clinical Services; Phone: 705-748-2337 ext 206 * 1-888-779-9916 ext 206; Fax: 705-748-3526; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mailing Address||Box 70
Campbellford, ON K0L 1L0