|Record #: SHA0697||Last Modified: 14 Sep 2020||Last Full Update: 30 Mar 2020|
|Description (Service)||COVID19 Delivery Model has changed. * Pick-up outside food bank only.
Provide emergency food supplies on Wed and Fri
Food donations accepted at the following Cobourg locations:
* Metro (Northumberland Mall), 1111 Elgin St W
* St Michael’s Rectory, 379 Division St
* Kawartha Credit Union, 2 King St W
* Fisher’s Foodland, 990 Division St
* Cobourg Fire Department, 111 Elgin St E
* David’s No Frills, 500 Division St
* York Super IDA Pharmacy, 500 Division St
|Hours||Wed 10 am-12 noon, 6 pm-8 pm * Fri 10 am-12 noon|
|Application||Call or visit
* Users are required to register and will receive a Fare Share card.
* ID is needed for each member of the family along with birth dates.
* Clients over 18 must show proof of address.
|Address and Location|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
700 D'Arcy St
Cobourg, ON K9A 5T3
View Google Map
|Intersection||D'Arcy St and Elgin St|
|Physical Access||Not Accessible|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/FareShareFoodBank
|Primary Contact||Guylaine Whitwell, Manager, Cobourg Food Bank|
|Alternate Contact||Katherine Fledderus, Interim Executive Director|
|Mailing Address||PO Box 572
Cobourg, ON K9A 4L3