|Record #: SHA0765||Last Modified: 16 Nov 2021||Last Full Update: 14 Jan 2020|
|Description (Service)||NHH delivers a broad range of acute, post-acute, outpatient and diagnostic services.
* Acute services include emergency and intensive care, medical/surgical care, obstetrical care and palliative care.
* Post-acute specialty services (PASS) include restorative care and rehabilitation.
* Mental health care, chemotherapy, dialysis and 16 other ambulatory care clinics offered on an outpatient basis through partnerships with regional centres and nearby specialists.
* NHH offers a full range of diagnostic services, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT) and mammography.
|Public Comments||NOTE: effective July 1, 2020, Ontario will no longer accept the old red and white OHIP cards and will complete its transition to photo health cards. Contact a ServiceOntario centre for details on how to update cards before July 1, 2020 if you are a red and white OHIP card holder.|
|Hours||Mon-Sun 24 hours|
|Areas Served||Alnwick/Haldimand ; Cobourg ; Cramahe ; Hamilton Township ; Port Hope (Municipality of)|
|Application||Call or walk in, some services require Doctor's referral|
|Fees||Membership ; Ontario’s public hospitals cannot refuse to provide services to a patient who is faced with a life-threatening medical emergency.
* Most hospital / physician services are provided free of charge with a valid Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) card. * Only photo health cards will be accepted as of July 1, 2020.
|Address and Location|
|Site Location||Northwest end of Cobourg just past WalMart|
|Located In Community||Cobourg|
|Address & Map||
1000 DePalma Dr
Cobourg, ON K9A 5W6
View Google Map
|Intersection||DePalma Dr and Burnham St|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Crisis Phone||Business hours: 905-377-9891 (Lakeshore Community Mental Health)
* After hours: 1-705-745-6484 / 1-866-995-9933 (Four County Crisis) *NOTE: after-hours line may experience high volumes. Callers can leave message and will be called back
|Social Media|| LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/northumberland-hills-hospital
|Primary Contact||Jennifer Gillard, Senior Director, Public Affairs and Strategic Partnerships; Phone: 905-377-7757; Email: email@example.com|
|Alternate Contact||Stacy Connell, Executive Assistant; Phone: 905-372-6811 ext 4004; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Primary Executive||Linda Davis, President and CEO; Phone: 905-377-7755; Email: email@example.com|